BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

YES!! I have 3 boys...

So it seems as if when I go shopping and complete strangers decide to strike up a conversation with me the first thing out of there mouth is "Wow, you have 3 boys?? "  "You must have your hands full." and then these people who I don't know will ask me "are you gonna try for that girl?" now I know that they are trying to be nice and have good intentions but did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm fine having 3 sons and if I ever decided to have another that I actually would want another son.   Having a daughter at this point scares the ever living crap outta me.

As a boy mom let me tell you all the wonderful things about these amazing healthy little boys that you may not know:)

1. A son loves his mommy and thinks she is the most beautiful mommy even when they get into trouble, and  they even love me with no makeup and my sweats on.
2. They love there little male parts from the day they are born
3. They love to pee outside
4. I am the first person they want when they don't feel good or are hurt
5. They always make sure that I'm taken care of
6. They don't like when I cry
7. They love to get dirty, scream, spit, climb, jump, and basically tear your house apart
8. I don't have to share a bathroom or my clothes with them when they get older and if I do we have way bigger problems then I thought:)

So yes they are a handful and I guess when people ask me this question I should simply reply with "Yes my hands are full but my heart is fuller and I wouldn't trade them for the world."

1 comments:

Stacey said...

We love our lil men, but..... a girl couldn't hurt right?!? Hopefully I'll have the girl, then you can get a girl fix :)