BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday the 13th!!

So we had a busy Friday the 13th.  Our morning started out normal and within a few hours turned into complete craziness. 

Landon had his 4 year old check up and passed it with flying colors.  His 4 year old stats are:
31 lbs & 36 inches tall.  We are all ready to start preschool and I'm hoping it goes according to plan.

Cameron is my little tank. My little chunk's stats are:
26 lbs & 32 inches tall.  Little man is quickly catching up with his brothers:)

After we left the Dr's office we decided to hit up Miguel's for lunch.  I didn't feel like unloading so we got it to go. We get home and I bite into my yummy little piece of heaven bean, rice, and cheese burrito and the phone rings?? Ugh!!  It's my grandpa who is on vacation out of state calling to let me know that their house was just broken into. But get this the peeps are still in the house with the police there!!  Crazy!!  So we load the kids and arrange to have my sister pick Ryan up from school.  We get to there house and there are police car's everywhere...  So we pull onto the street and I roll my window down to tell the police officer who I am and why I'm there...  He tells me to park and they will come get me when I am able to go inside... So we wait & wait & we wait... finally they come over to get me and have me take a look inside.  Chase's cousin who is also a police officer that lives right around the corner came over to grab the kids for us so we could take a look.  I was told by another neighbor that a girl that I went to High School with's grandma noticed a strange car and called the police:)  Thank You to Jaymi's grandma the police where there within minutes.
So this is what went down...  J's grandma and another off duty police officer notice weird car parked um hello right in front of grandparents house at 12:30 in the afternoon and call police, the police arrive and suspect is still in car, officer approaches car 20 year old guy refuses to get out, officer has him at gunpoint, Suspect #2 comes cruising outside with my grandparents flat screen TV and sees officer with gun drawn on his buddy in the car and nicely sets the TV down and flees out the back door with suspect #3... So the police set up a perimeter and take suspect #1 and car into custody:)  he snitched on his 2 buddies by the time I was allowed to leave.  So I go inside and am able to see what was stolen or rummaged through.  Luckily with the quick response from neighbors they only got away with some of my grandma's jewelry that wasn't too valuable and the TV that the guy left at the front door. They had to be some of the dumbest robbers ever:)  So the police got the 3 thief's and the thief's got nothing.  Chase hooked the TV back up and closed the window they popped open and replaced the screen.

We then finished off the rest of our crazy day with a little Chuck e Cheese chaos...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

geesh that's such a creepy feeling that someone was in your house...or I could imagine it would be. At least it ended with the hooligans getting caught! I hope you got to enjoy your burrito eventually though!

Glad to see your bloggin! Looking forward to following :)